Your choice of a pond or tank stirrer is central to the quality of fertiliser which will be applied to your paddocks. The correct size, number and positioning of stirrers puts effluent into suspension, enabling an even spread of nutrients to be pumped and applied to your pasture.
The Horizontal Stirrer is mounted on a boom or winch bracket enabling easy inspection and maintenance.
A wide range of models and mounting options is available to suit every location, storage system and level of agitation required. Depending on the mounting system, the Horizonal Stirrer can easily be moved up and down to stir the pond/tank and prevent a crust from forming.
• No greasing or regular maintenance
• Easy access boom or winch means no-one needs to go onto pond or into tank
• Stirring reduces odours and gasses
• Improved utilisation of nutrients
• Quiet operation
• Can be submerged down to 20 metres
• Operates in liquids up to 40ÆC
• Able to handle up to 12% solids