A pond or tank pump is the heart of your dairy effluent system. Whether your facility is new or existing, a Hi- Tech Doda Short or Long Shaft pump will add value and efficiency to your farm helping ensure environmental best practice and compliance. Doda pumps have been designed to maximise health and safety by removing the need for regular greasing or regular maintenance.
The unique oil bath lubrication also prevents bearings from seizing and rusting. Risk to the environment is minimised by anti-syphon values which prevent syphoning of the pond/tank when the pump stops. World renown Doda pumps, the toughest, most efficient and durable on the market, will futureproof your dairy effluent system.
• Self-lubricating so no greasing
• Oil bath lubrication prevents bearings from rusting or seizing
• Optional chopper attachment deals with unwanted solids
• Safe – no exposed moving parts from water line
• Anti-siphon valve prevents syphoning of ponds and tanks
• Low energy use
• Models from 7.5 – 18.5 kW
• Range of shaft lengths from 0.6 to 4 metres
• Two mechanical seals – one protecting the bearings, the other maintaining pressure
• Pressure plate easily adjusted to increase/ reduce pressure in pump head/reverse impeller
• Double tungsten carbide mechanical seals increase